Saturday, September 6, 2008
Well, football season is upon us, so I have officially had to hand over the remote. If I am going to see my husband at all this season, I figured I needed to find a hobby I could do while being in the same room as him. I tried scrap booking last year, but it got too expensive, so I thought I would try blogging. Because so many of my family and friends are out of town, I thought you might be curious what we are up to. Our life is by no means filled with glamour or prestige, but every day is an event thanks to Brendan and Kaitlyn. Never a dull moment. Anyway, enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
P.J. This is so wonderful! We can
keep up with you & your family so much better. Thank you for doing this. I'm so proud of all of you!!!
Tell Brenden & Katie, when you all come home they have to show us what they've been doing. You have such a
wonderful family. I pray that God will keep you all in his care &you will have a long & happy life together. Nanny & Granddaddy.
Hey, P.J. I love your blog and the fact that we can keep up with you guys. I think of you often and love you all very much. I love the story of the kids I cried when I read it. Tell the kids we are very proud of them. Can't wait to see you. Love Joy
Post a Comment