Thursday, September 18, 2008

Disney is FINALLY here!

Yay! It's here, Finally! We leave for Disney World at Noon tomorrow. This trip has been several years in the making. We have saved, our kids have saved. And we have had a countdown calendar up in our kitchen from 160 days out. This trip is definitely a blessing from God. We were able to book on the off season, as well as, during a "free dining" special that Disney offers a couple of times per year. So, we are going to be able to do so much more than we ever thought possible.

We took Brendan to Magic Kingdom when he was 3 1/2 and Kaitlyn was only 6 weeks old. So this will be like her first time. She told her Nana tonight, "I went to Disney world as a baby, but now I am going as an adult." She is such a stinker.

For those who are interested, our itinerary: Friday night: Arrive. Saturday: Character Breakfast at Chef Mickey's and off to Magic Kingdom. Sunday: Character Breakfast at Animal Kingdom. Monday: Hollywood Studios with Fantasmic Dining at Hollywood and Vine. Tuesday: Epcot with dining at Coral Reef Restaurant. Wednesday: Hollywood Studios with dining at Sci-Fi Restraurant. Thursday: Epcot or Animal Kingdom with dining at the Cinderella's Gala at the Grand Floridian. Friday: Character Breakfast at the Crystal Palace at Magic Kingdom, and head home late in the day.

I look so forward to the memories we are about to make with our kids. All I can say is that the Lord really does give you the desires of your heart. See you in a week.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Praying for you to have Sunshine and Short lines...take it ALL in...see ya next week...Love YA :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear some reports!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing if you stay with your plan that you guys are at DHS today. Hope you are having fun. I have sad news that we had to postpone our trip by a week! ARGH! I found out the superbowl is on feb. 1st in tampa and they expect crowds to be really bad for the weeks surrounding it, so we postponed to 2/7-2/14. Oh well, its better than fighting crowds!