Today we went on a field trip with Kaitlyn's homeschool group to the pumpkin patch. For those who don't know, my wonderful friend Carrie, is homeschooling Kaitlyn. She has two children. Katie is one year older than Kaitlyn and Noah is her age. Anyway, Mrs. Carrie has done a wonderful job and Kaitlyn is learning so much. On Monday's they go to a homeschool group called CHAT. She loves it. I am so thankful for my friend and what she is doing for my baby. Kaitlyn got her first report card last week, all A's. She also received an honor roll certificate. She is so proud of herself and so am I.
Anyway, the pumpkin patch was fun. Here are some pictures from the day.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so nice! Thanks again for sharing the pictures....I wouldn't have had any since my batteries were dead.
I love the pumpkin patch!
We also love having Kaitlyn at school with us...it has truly been a blessing to our family in so many ways as well! Kaitlyn is a great, sweet, and smart student to have around!
Post a Comment