Disney World was incredible! It has taken a week to re-coop. So many wonderful memories!
All I have to say is "Free Dining". That is the only way to go. We were able to book during the "Free Dining" plan. I don't know that we will be able to Disney any other way. With that plan you get one table service meal, one counter service meal, and one snack per day. We thought that wouldn't be enough, but we were wrong. That was more food than we could handle. I was amazed at what the prices for food was. Anyway, that is my first recommendation. Look for the "Free Dining" specials.
I also recommend the character meals. The kids loved that. The characters have to come to each table, so for a few minutes, they have their undivided attention. The food was excellent. We did "Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary", "The Tusker House" at Animal Kingdom, "Cinderella's Gala" at the Grand Floridian, and "The Crystal Palace" at the Magic Kingdom.
One of my favorite memories, I know I will never forget, is Brendan getting picked to do the Jedi Training Academy at Hollywood Studios. As we were waiting for it to start, people all around us were saying that they had been there several times trying to get their children picked. But Brendan was chosen and he got to fight Darth Vader.
I also will never forget Kaitlyn's face with every princess she met. At Disney, they call every little girl "Princess". Kaitlyn thinks that how it should be at home. She did ask us to make sure that next year when we sing happy birthday, that we say happy birthday dear princess (instead of Kaitlyn).
Anyway, I hope you enjoy some of our pictures. There are so many, it is ridiculous. But I will cherish these memories we made for the rest of my life.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dude! I want a picture with the generic army man guy from Toy Story! I never saw that guy when we were there. It looks like you guys had a blast!
I love your pictures! If you don't get around to scrapbooking them before we go on our trip, we can do it together and reminisce together WITHOUT the guys to make everything seem "just good."
Anyway, Kaitlyn shared her autograph book with us yesterday and I could not believe how many signatures she had in it! Oh my goodness! I have never seen an autograph book almost full! She did great!
see you later!
sorry apparently I like to sound !excited! about everything I say.
Love it ! I can't stop looking at the pictures...can you add any of the video to your blog? The memories are now up so we can always remember too. :) Thank You PJ ... Love YA
hey! Just wanted to let you know that I "tagged" you on my blog....explanation posted!
ttyl
Post a Comment