Today is our 12 year anniversary. I am proud to say, that I would do it all again. Though we have had some extremely trying times, he will always be the ONE for me. He has been my strength, my peace, my shoulder to cry on, the one I laugh with, and he understands me better than anyone else. He is a wonderful father to our children. I watch him with our children and my heart fills with thanks. I truly couldn't ask for more. I look forward to our future. I love to know that we are going to grow old together, enjoy our grandchildren together, be there for each other. I thank God for him daily. He is truly the love of my life. Happy Anniversary, honey, I love you so much!Sunday, April 19, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Today is our 12 year anniversary. I am proud to say, that I would do it all again. Though we have had some extremely trying times, he will always be the ONE for me. He has been my strength, my peace, my shoulder to cry on, the one I laugh with, and he understands me better than anyone else. He is a wonderful father to our children. I watch him with our children and my heart fills with thanks. I truly couldn't ask for more. I look forward to our future. I love to know that we are going to grow old together, enjoy our grandchildren together, be there for each other. I thank God for him daily. He is truly the love of my life. Happy Anniversary, honey, I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww....happy anniversary to you both! Congratulations...
What a beautiful picture! (are you wearing any clothes?! ha ha! JK)
You guys are a great couple and I am so glad we have had the opportunity to be friends!!!! Looking forward to watching you celebrate many many more!
Hey PJ now you can change your profile to 12 years. CONGRATULATIONS again I know that you are Jason's #1 (now that he has given up chocolate)
Post a Comment