Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thank God for Hope


Sometimes, I just feel YUCK! You know what I mean? Those days, when you say, "could I just get one break, just one?" But something I realized today, no matter what, no matter how bad it gets, I have hope. My heavenly Father has promised me "a Hope and a Future". Not that suddenly, my world becomes rainbows and sunshine, but I can hold onto that hope and believe his promises. God is good, all the time. And to my friends who read this silly little attempt at a blog, I want to borrow something from my Uncle who pastors a church in S. Georgia, I declare God's ridiculous favor on you and your family. Accept that today, and walk in HOPE!


You know I have to put a pic of my sweet babies. These moments are rare, but precious.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes, we do have hope. AND we have peace...and grace...and friends and family!

Karen said...

What wonderful promises we have to help us "keep on keeping on"...I love your Uncle's blessing!