Alot has happened in the 2 years since I posted last. I thought about starting a new blog all together, but after looking at pictures from this one, I think I will keep this one going.
Two year recap:
1. Brendan is now 11 years old and going into 6th grade (GULP!!!) Still loving karate.
2. Kaitlyn is now 7 years old and going into 2nd grade. Still loving gymnastics.
3. We are starting our third year of homeschooling in August.
4. I was given the priviledge to be Children's Church director for 1 1/2 years at Graceland (the best church EVER!!!)
5. Jason received a promotion at his job.
6. Oh yeah, and we moved to Charlotte, NC.
Lots more happened in these past two years, but I would say these were the milestones.
So, this will be a way for me to keep family and friends updated on our "Charlotte Adventure". I have lots to tell about how we got here, but that will be for another day.
Have to share a pic of my two stinkers. (I don't have an extremely great camera these days, so pictures aren't taken quite as frequently. I need to do better.) But, here they are at Brendan's 11th birthday in April.

Two year recap:
1. Brendan is now 11 years old and going into 6th grade (GULP!!!) Still loving karate.
2. Kaitlyn is now 7 years old and going into 2nd grade. Still loving gymnastics.
3. We are starting our third year of homeschooling in August.
4. I was given the priviledge to be Children's Church director for 1 1/2 years at Graceland (the best church EVER!!!)
5. Jason received a promotion at his job.
6. Oh yeah, and we moved to Charlotte, NC.
Lots more happened in these past two years, but I would say these were the milestones.
So, this will be a way for me to keep family and friends updated on our "Charlotte Adventure". I have lots to tell about how we got here, but that will be for another day.
Have to share a pic of my two stinkers. (I don't have an extremely great camera these days, so pictures aren't taken quite as frequently. I need to do better.) But, here they are at Brendan's 11th birthday in April.
No comments:
Post a Comment