What a wonderful Mother's day weekend I had. Starting Friday night, I was off duty. Jason and the kids did it all this weekend. My kids showered me with homemade presents (the best kind). They were so proud of themselves. My precious husband gave me a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage. YAY! This whole weekend was just another reminder of how much I love being a mom. When I was a child, I never had aspirations to be a nurse or teacher or anything like that. Being a mom was all I wanted. I am so blessed. I love it, every minute of it. I can't believe how big they already are. It is just going by too fast. My heart is so full today. God has been good to me! I love you B-man and Katie-bug!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so proud YOU are the MOM of my grandchildren...and I thank God for Him choosing you for my son's wife...Love ya !
I am so glad to hear that being a mommy was so high on your list...that makes the staying home thing much better :)
I am so glad you are one of the mom friends in my life!!!! Happy 2nd day after mother's day! Also, I hope your massage is good...you would know!
Sounds like a great Mother's Day weekend...being a mom is one of the greatest blessings God has given us...
Post a Comment